Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday

I rode Cashew first thing this morning. We had all the rings to ourselves and we had a great ride! I love riding on the weekends here since you usually have the place to yourself! Cashew was really good and I am so excited to be riding her!!!

We took the boys for a walk and then dad and I were off to go hike Mount Woodson. It was a really good hike and great exercise for the legs! It was very cloudy near the summit and it actually tried to rain a few times. It was also very windy so we didn't stay at the top for very long since we are acclimatized to the warmer weather by the ocean! We are so in trouble when we get home! lol

I will ride all three horses tomorrow and the rest of the day will be spent packing and organizing the trip to the San Francisco area on Tuesday. We are headed to the Woodside show late Tuesday morning. I will have a lesson on Oslo and Skippy first thing and then we will start heading north around 10 or so, in hopes to avoid the rush hour traffic in LA, which is two hours away from here. We will be staying in the horse trailer for the rest of the trip, so I may not always have internet, but I will try my best to update the blog as much as possible.

Goodnight for now!


Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment