Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday

This morning I practiced Oslo's freestyle since we got the new and shortened version from Karen this week. The timing works a lot better now and I was really happy how things turned out.

Skippy and I practiced the Intermediaire 1 test and I was quite happy with him as well. A really soild test for Skippy!

Cashew got the day off since she has been going well and was very good yesterday.

The weather has been slightly cooler the last couple of days and mostly cloudy. Still high teens temperature wise, but not bright and sunny. Less chance for me to get a sunburn though, so it's not all bad!

Dad and I took the afternoon off and spent a couple of hours walking on the beach and ended the day watching the sunset. What a romantic afternoon we had!!! haha. We spent some time by the dog beach watching the many dogs chase after tennis balls in the ocean. I wish we had brought Lientje (our little dachshund) just so we could take her to the dog beach! The dogs and owners always look like they are having so much fun! =)

Tomorrow morning I will ride Cashew and then dad and I are off for a hike.


Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment