Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We arrived safe and sound at about 5:30 pm this evening. Skippy took off bucking and running in his field, as did Oslo and Cashew. Oslo couldn't roll enough in the dirt.
The horses did find the musquitos a bit of a nuisance, but we put fly sheets on them and I am sure they are all happy to be home!
The lawn is super long, but the May Day tree is in full bloom and I had forgotten how beautiful it is here at home in the summer! I am looking forward to a good night sleep tonight and spending time on the farm tomorrow. Also, I cannot wait to see friends and get updated on everything we missed!

Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement along the way! I miss you all and I hope you enjoyed reading the blog. See you soon!


Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment