Thursday, June 23, 2011

Calgary Here We Come!

Early this afternoon we head off for the show in Calgary this weekend. This is a very important show for Oslo and I. We really need a good PSG score! If this show goes well (and I guess I should be thinking and positive and say WHEN this show goes well) we will make the trip to Oregon for my last qualifying score. At the moment I have a very good Intermediare 1 score, so it really all comes down to our PSG test on Friday. I have been riding that test in my mind for the last week and Oslo and I schooled it again yesterday. I feel that we are so much more confident now and so ready! Wish us luck!

Skippy and Cashew are also coming to the show. This will be Cashew's first show that she is actually entered in. We are doing the FEI 4 year old test which means you have two goals for the ring: forward and stay in the ring! She has been going so well at home and since she travelled with us to Cali, I really don't think the show will be scary for her at all.

Skippy is in Oslo's class so he is also doing the PSG, Intermediare 1, and the Freestyle. He has been way more happy since we got home. We have had super forward and connected rides, so I am excited to get him back in the ring as well. We just have to keep him happy!

Cheers to a great show!!!!!



Linds 

No comments:

Post a Comment